Mission and Beliefs
1. Through researched-based curriculum, students are afforded the opportunity to develop their academic, social, physical, and creative talents.
2. Students are disciplined, responsible learners and display appropriate behavior at all times, thus creating an environment that is safe, nurturing, and conducive to learning.
3. Along with parents and community, our dedicated, professional, and well-trained staff promotes academic excellence, good citizenship, and a desire to learn.
4. Students are given the tools and the opportunity to develop and to apply technological skills that are essential for academic, occupational, and personal success.
5. Our school is sensitive to the changing needs of the learner due to the unique nature of our community.
6. Our school continues to develop, nurture, and sustain a positive relationship with students families and the community.